Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we went to my moms house. I was going to do dinner here at home for my little family, but after moms Kelly surprise, I just had to go to moms. We all had a really good time, and really good food. We sure missed Valorie and her family though it was Derricks families year so they went there. They were going to come to moms later in the day for pies and shopping day planning but Val was really sick with a cold so we didn't get to see them at all on Thanksgiving. My camera was being weird so I didn't get any pics to share with you all.

2 comments:

Giles Fam said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. You should post about your Black Friay shopping experience. Sounds like your family are pros. :)

Giles Fam said...

Friday :)