Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crazy Cristmas

Ok so who was it that was wishing for a white Christmas?? What a beautiful day it was. We all had a great time. Kelton woke us all up at 7:00 because the big man had come. Taylor had told me 6 times daily for 3 months that she wanted a Little Mommy Go Doll, and I am so glad Santa brought that for her. I don't think I could have spent the day with her if he hadn't. Kylee was thrilled when she got a karaoke machine, she loves to sing and be in the spotlight. We were all really excited to see that Santa had bought the family a Wii, we haven't stop playing. We did decide to venture out about noon to go to my moms. We had dinner and opened a few more gifts, but because of the weather our visit was short. We came home and shoveled and moved snow for the rest of the evening. All in all it was a good day.

0 comments: