Saturday, December 27, 2008

Poor Kitty Cat

A few months ago the girls convinced us (mostly Chad) to let them have a cat. We have a neighbor down the road who had some that were up for grabs so we went to pick one out, and because I am a sucker when it comes to my girls we came home with two. We have Pumpkin (Tays) and Smiff (Kylees). Now Chad is not a cat fan at all, so they are of course confined to the garage. Now again I am a sucker so when Chad is at work we let the kitty's in to play. Don't tell Chad. I knew it would not be long before one of the girls has their cat dressed in doll clothes and pushing them in the baby buggy, and of course Tay was the one to do it. Her poor cat trys really hard to hide and get away from her, but usually fails. This particular day I guess the cat had enough and just gave in and let Tay play "dolly" with him, because he just layed in the buggy and let Tay push her around. What a good kitty


I cant post one of Tays cat and not kylee's so here she is Smiff the cat

0 comments: