Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ogden Light Parade

Valorie and her family invited us all down to go to the Christmas Light Parade with them, and I am SOOO glad we all went. The girls and I had so much fun (as usual it was just me and the girls Chad stayed home AGAIN). We had never seen a light parade before so it was a treat to get to see something new. All the lighted up trucks, tractors, and floats, and many different marching

bands. We danced to the music and acted silly.
Kylee Taylor and Ruger at Parade
Val and Derrick being silly.
After the parade we went to the Ogden Municipal Building (I think that's where we were). We again danced and sang and had a great time.
Taylor and Uncle Derrick waiting to see Santa.
(He is so good with my girls they just love him)
They brought out Santa and a little girl "flipped the switch" to turn on all the park lights, it was beautiful. We got some hot coco and walked around Christmas Village. We then danced around and sang some more I know we are nuts.
Val and Kelly dancing with our Daddy
Thanks barbers for the invite and a truly amazing night. That was the most fun I have had in a very long time.

0 comments: