Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Never had lights

My dear cute Grammie told Kelly that she has never had lights on the house for Christmas, and if you know Kelly then you know what that means.....Get lights, lots and lots of lights. And that she did. So Val Kelly Derrick and I spent a few hours Sunday afternoon putting up lights, lots and lots of lights, on Grammies house. Grammie was at moms while we did it so it was a really surprise for her when we walked her home on her lighted path from moms.
She was so happy to see all the lights we had put up on her front porch
Here we are after the surprise.
I LOVE surprises!!
And...
We could not have done this with out Kelly. Kelly is so giving and so caring. She would give you her last dollar if you needed it. She is the peace keeper of the family she is always reminding us to "be nice" and setting the example for us all. She also keeps the kids in line, no complaining or fighting when Aunt Kelly is here. Kelly I love you very much (tear) I wish you could be closer so we could have fun like this all the time. I look forward to you coming back in September for Daddy's birthday. (we will have to go shopping for a gift) I love you sister. See you soon.

2 comments:

Giles Fam said...

What a sweet surprise! Looks like you have been busy! Thanks for all the posts!!

Shelley Hansen said...

Cute! I bet grandma loved it!