Sunday, November 2, 2008

What will she come up with next?!!!

OK so I was just doing some changes on my blog and Kylee comes and puts her foot on the desk. It took me a minute to figure out what she was doing, because she didn't say a word. I looked at her like what are you doing and she just motioned her hand (like Vanna White) to her foot. and I just started laughing.

She has taken the blue glitter silly putty and molded it to her toenails. Right now she is doing Tay's in a lovely bright yellow. That girl makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Hey--that is pretty cool looking!

By the way, I keep like these medeling pics of Hayden on your blog. Where are they from? Are they really modeling pics?

Chris and Cali said...

What a crack up! Pretty creative to come up with silly putty toenails! Cute girls!