Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday was a rather fun day . Some of the shops in town were having their Christmas boutiques and I wanted to take the girls and have a look around, and maybe get some ideas on things to make for Christmas. On the way to town I called mom to see if she wanted to go and my sister answered the phone ( I didn't know she was coming up we had just spent last Saturday together) I asked what she was doing, and she said her family had just been out hunting my nephew was invited to participate in a special youth pheasant hunt in snowville or Howell I cant remember where. Anyway the decided to stop at moms on their way home and they were all on their way to J.C.'s for lunch so the girls and I decided we would go to.
This is my crazy brother-in-law.



Thee pics arnt so good cuz I took them with my phone.

Ruger Kylee and Dad

Mom Tay Grandma and Ruger

Somehow I didn't get a pic of Val this time round so next time I'll make up for it.

So after lunch we went back to moms. She had been cleaning out her closest and spare room so Valorie and I went shopping through moms stuff. I got a few shirts and Val got a way cute jacket(watch your closet Val I'm out to get that one) and shoes we also both got a lot of craft stuff Val likes to paint so she took all the paint mom had (she had A-LOT). After we shopped a wile at moms Val and her fam went home and me mom and the girls went to town, we say a bunch of cute things and mom bought a few things. I took some pics of the things we decided we want to make meaning we have to now go buy all new paints, how funny.


I love these ladders and have always wanted one so I guess we will make our own. You in Val? And Kylee saw these little blocks she loved,brown and pink and say lead me guide me walk beside me.

After shopping I took mom home and headed to Danas (the local Girl Scout leader) so we could sign the girls up for another year (1st year for Tay) Then finally we came home and lounged around the rest of the night.

What an action packed Saturday!! Just the way I like them!!

0 comments: