Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girls Day Out!!

Saturday Mom, Val and I went shopping. There was a craft fair in Ogden we wanted to go to, so we meet at Val's house and got in her car. (she drove cuz moms scares us sometimes. Love you mommy)From there we went to the craft fair and I got a few things to make for Christmas.
Us at the craft fair

From there we went to eat at Frazolies.

Then since none of us had ever been to Tai Pan Trading we decided to go see what it was all about.
I must say none of us were very impressed with that store. Yes they have some really pretty stuff and it is huge and beautifully decorated, But I didn't think the prices were all that great, and they didn't have anything I couldn't get at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I did however make a 3 dollar purchase, not sure what I will do with it though.

sorry Tai Pan I don't think I'll be back.

After Tai pan we went to Mervyns to see if they had any great deals and again disappointment nothing that great. Mom did buy Val and I some boots though and they are way cute, see look.
So then we went to the Quilted Bear and saw a lot of the same stuff we saw at the craft fair only cheaper, go figure. Ok by now we are tired and ready to go home we went back to Val's and got moms car and headed home. We had a great time and were so grateful to be able to

spend the day together. Thanks mom for another great day.

0 comments: