Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Been a while



I don't know why I have such a hard time keeping up with this blog. Probably because i have a totally lame life and have nothing to post about, but at this very moment I deiced I don't care who reads it or who doesn't read it. This is my life and my attempt to have some sort of a journal.


There have been a few things going on the last few months, both good and bad. Where to start?

December: Taylor turned 8 on the 3rd and was baptised on the 4Th. We had a few friends and family over for the occasion, and had a simple lunch and cake and ice-cream. I had a good friend of mine offer to take Tays pics and make some darling announcements for her baptism, and I must say they turned out WONDERFUL. It was a great day.









Christmas was great of course. We hung around Christmas morning playing with toys and enjoying each other until about 1:00 Then we went to moms house to open gifts, visit more family, and of course have dinner.







In January, Chad and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary. I cant believe I have stayed married that long. Yes I said "stayed" married, not "been" married. Chad and I have had some pretty big ups and downs, and I am gonna be totally honest, I cant believe I have stayed here. In fact I don't know why I am sitting here right now. I would rather have my own place with just my girls and I. Anyway, I got some pretty roses and we went to a movie in Logan for our special day. We got home he went to the bedroom and I hung out in the living room with my girlie's. Exciting I know, lots of you are probably jealous that I have such a romantic caring husband. LOL.... I also quit my job with the school district in January. I have a few reasons, but most of them i am going to keep to myself. The main reason was the hours though. I worked from 2:30 till 5:00 Monday through Friday. So I sat at home all day by my self and when my girlie's got home I went to work. That was not cool I wanted to be here when they were home so I could get as much time with them as I could. So I quit, simple as that!!!


Now we are in February. Kylee turned 13, yes that's right 13, on the 3rd. She had been sick for about a week before, so I figured whats one more day out of school, and mother and I took her to Ogden for lunch and shopping. She picked out some cute clothes and some boots, and picked Olive Garden for lunch.



I just love this girl so much. She is always reminding me to be/do better. She is very caring, and always wants to help others. She loves to go to Young Women's and is the Beehive president. Now don't be fooled by all the good qualities my sister sue has, remember she is now a teenager and sometimes acts like a stinker. All in all she is a great girl and I am so glad my Father in Heaven trusted me to be her mom.

On Feb 9th my mommy turned 59. We had a great day together. First we went to IHOP for pancakes with Grammy, and then did a little fabric shopping. Then we went back to her house so I could help her get the house cleaned up for dinner with friends that night. Kylee had bowling so we went out there for an hour or so and then back to moms for pizza and cake.  A few of her good friends came over and we had a good visit. Oh I also got to see my bestie friend Julie and her husband Norman and Julies mom today too. Julie is due with her first baby in March and she looks so stinking cute. I wish I had a pic to post of her, but it never crossed my mind to take one of her. Anyway moms birthday was great and we had a lot of fun just hanging out together. I wish Val and her family would have come, but I guess they had other things to do...whatever.

Also the first of February I went back to work at The Western Inn. Man I love it out there. I have the best boss and I work with some pretty great gals. I am glad to be back. 


Well anyway there ya have my update for a while. Pretty lame I know, but that has been my life for a while.

0 comments: