Friday, August 21, 2009

Why

Sometimes I wonder why I even do a blog. I don't think anyone even reads about my boring pitiful life. I never do anything exciting, we don't camp, don't have a boat or any other toys. We don't go to family activities, or take vacations. We have no home renovations going on, (wish we did) my life is so boring. I could take pics of all the new pens I buy and post all about them, or tell you all how my Farm Town farm is growing, or what I made for dinner, but would anyone even care? I doubt it. Maybe when the kids go back to school I can post about the activities they do. I don't mean to be a baby and complain to you 2 people who read this, I guess I just needed to vent to someone I will stop now.

4 comments:

Shelley Hansen said...

Hey there! I am her and I READ your blog.. I just have been so busy that I am just getting back to blogging after a VERY LONG break! I care Holly!

Julie Ann Grant said...

Excuse me!?!?!? How does Aunt Julie know what her cuties are up to if you don't blog!!! You don't have to have anything special happen. Just post pictures and pretend like it was cool...amazingly the most mundane things are fun! I'm pathetic enough that I even blog about my dogs! LOL!!! It could be worse :) KEEP BLOGGING!!! If nothing else you'll have this for a history of what your family did. Take pictures of new outfits, food, mud, grass...I don't care...just post pictures girl!! I LOVE the blog from Jami...you can print them in journal format. Wow! I'm writing a blog in your comment section.

Giles Fam said...

I feel the same way sometimes! But--yes....I do read it and I DO care! :)

Anonymous said...

So will you be my neighbor on farmtown?